Freitag, 12. April 2013

A lovely day

A few days ago I went to munich and had a quiet good day there. I've been there for 4 days and buyed some nice clothes, I'll show them later. I'm not a person who just blindly walks thourgh the streets, I find ispiration everywhere. No matter where I am I'm always watching people around me, like what they wear, how they behave, how they seem to be, there are so many interesting things in people. A few travel the world to get inspired or to see things they don't know, yet. I absolutely love travelling, but you can also see all of this in every street in the world if you just keep your eyes open. And if you can get your inspiration from things that seem ordinary or simple, you can also get your happiness from the simplest and ordinariest things. So when you're like really sad or just not contend with your life, see the pretty things, no matter how small they are. I think this is what happiness really is.













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen